Mama so sexy Zed’s reaction to Fann Wong’s slimming ad





“Sexy” isn’t exactly a word you’d expect to hear coming from a toddler’s mouth, but that’s what two-year-old Zed Lee said when he watched his mother Fann Wong’s slimming commercial.
“I showed him the Marie France Bodyline ad I shot when I was pregnant and told him, ‘Zed is inside [my belly]’, and after staring at it for a while he said, ‘Mama so sexy’,” Fann recalled, mimicking her son’s serious expression and drawing laughter from everyone around her.

Although she isn’t sure where he picked up his vocabulary from (we’ve got our money on his dad Christopher Lee), Fann said it isn’t strange for Zed to spout big words out of the blue. “One day he suddenly said ‘stethoscope’ and I was like [wide-eyed, shocked expression].”

Toggle was speaking to the 46-year-old actress at the grand opening of beauty centre Bella Marie France, for which she is their celebrity ambassador. Dressed in a one-shoulder top and shorts that showed off her enviably slender limbs, Fann expressed her excitement at having a place to come to for some much-needed “me time”, as it’s virtually impossible to get that at home.
“Before I became a mother, I had time to put on a face mask, but now Zed will come to me and cry, ‘Mama, mama!’ and pull off my face mask,” she said, adding that her 10-step beauty routine has been drastically reduced to the bare basics.
“Mama so sexy”: Zed’s reaction to Fann Wong’s slimming ad
Left: Fann shot this ad when she was seven months pregnant with Zed; Right: Fann, Chris and Zed at Tokyo Disneyland. (Photos: Marie France Bodyline, Fann Wong/Instagram)
 
It seems like Zed becomes extra clingy when his mum sets out for some pampering. Fann also brought up a time when she went for a foot massage, during which Christopher planned to take Zed shopping while waiting for her. However, Zed kept calling for her, forcing a very defeated Christopher to bring him back to Fann. The little boy then fell asleep in her lap.


“I spend more time with him so he tends to cling to me more,” Fann explained. Still, that doesn’t stop Christopher from trying to compete with his wife for more attention from their son, which she reported happens quite often. “Every night when I’m reading with Zed, Christopher will walk in but gets ignored, so he’ll whine, ‘Oi, say hello to dad!’ (laughs)”

And it looks like Christopher may have passed down his possessive streak to Zed. Last month, Fann posted a hilarious video on Instagram, which showed Zed tenaciously forbidding his parents to kiss. “He will get jealous! He doesn’t even let his dad hold my hand,” she said. “I have to sit with Zed in the backseat of the car.”


1 JUTA LIKE SUPPORT TUN Dr MAHATIR MOHAMAD